Episode Three: In Which We Boil Some Rocks
Fishies: Ali, Shizuma, and Rawles.
Fanalysis: The Boiling Rock!
Listener Love: Drabble contest results and DRAMATIC READINGS. Plus, listener mail!
- Rawles is a parenthetical narration prodigy, Shizuma tries (and fails) her best to fill Azula's shoes, and Ali is the most dramatical of all.
- Balloon Buddies and their Gorgeous Girlfriends. Epic, inarticulate flailing ensues.
- We attempt to have serious, meaningful discussion about the events of The Boiling Rock, but mostly can only express our love of everything and everyone contained within. Especially a new character, for whom our love is NOT A JOKE, PEOPLE.
- We manage to answer our very first fanmail question seriously, entertaining different endgame possibilities for Mai/Zuko and the future of our fandom.
- Next week: The Beach, The Avatar and the Fire Lord, and Zuko.
Drabble Contest Winners
First Place - Ashes by solace_adrift/Ashrial
Honorable Mention - (Reflective) Resoution by invaderk
Honorable Mention - Too Late by estrella_blanca
Credits and Thank Yous
The views expressed in this podcast are those of the fangirl expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Sick Fish, Flaming Knives, or your mom. Thanks to all of our hosts past, present, and future for their time and the production assistance that many of them offer! And special thanks to Reggie Wolf for doing the bulk of our sound editing and thus making us seem a lot more concise than we actually are.
If you have questions, suggestions or comments, leave them here! And if you have any queries or topics you'd like to hear us address on the show email them to firstname.lastname@example.org!